[mdt-ocl.dev] bug and archive branches

Hi,

question regarding the archiving policy for bug branches: with regularly fetching the git, I end up with branch duplicates for the bug/archive branch tags. A fetch doesn't delete local branch tags when they once made it into a cloned repository. I would have to manually delete the bug/* branches after they got renamed in the central git into archive/*. I don't think this is practical. Would you share this observation? If so, we may re-consider the policy for bug branches.

Best,
-- Axel

Back to the top