[mdt-ocl.dev] Compliance Statement

Hi

I just added http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Compliance and http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Limitations.

I see http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Compliance evolving into a table for which the OMG specification would provide a blank template and which OCL implementations would be expected to fill in. It currently has some content but needs much more.

I see http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Limitations as a top level list of our known inadequacies that users may wish to know about, but not every single Bugzilla, perhaps just those we have little intention of fixing any time soon.

    Regards

        Ed