Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Download stats was: Building from git?

Hi Adolfo

> 1. Now I want to install the OCL Examples in a clean installation.
> Examples doesn't include other features, but depend on/requires some
> plugins (also ocl plugins). I would like to know what happens in this
> case. I suppose that the depending plugins will be simply downloaded
> from the repository

Yes. p2 is great. I do this regularly. Sometimes just Eclipse + OCL
Examples.
Sometimes Eclipse Modeling + Acceleo + papayrus + OCL Examples + Xtext.

	Regards

		Ed

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this
e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)118 986 8601
and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Research and Technology (UK) Limited. A company registered in
England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne
Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
774298

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone,
Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273

Back to the top