Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] EclipseCon Europe

Folks,

possible. I agree that particularly the IA should be presented from a user's point of view. I can volunteer to talk about our use of OCL for

 - model constraints
 - attribute grammars with incremental re-evaluation based on IA
 - their use in a textual modeling framework

I think this is a talk different from an OCL introduction which again would be good to have. Maybe we should be looking at two submissions then?

When is the deadline for submissions?

-- Axel