Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse OCL 3.1.0 RC3

Ed,

I switched the job configuration to run into master server... the waiting job is now runing in the master lost (not sure if it will be able to successfully finish, we have had problems running jobs in slots different to hudson-slave1).... I tied to cancel before it started, but it didn't ... trying to cancel it ...