Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Ramp down to RC3

Hi Adolfo

I spent too long on Bug 348644 which Axel has +1'd (thanks) and is now building. Unfortunately without the EMF API enhancement custom messages cannot work in the Sample Ecore Editor anyway.

Bug 304642 has an additional example that would be nice to have in for RC3, before we escalate the examples +1 for RC4.

I'm now just working on textile again. Not sure if the OCLinEcore syntax will make it for RC3.

eclipse.org seems to have been down for a couple of hours, so I don't know when this will reach you. Go for RC3 as soon as Hudson is able to build.

    Ed