Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Successful documentation build

Ed,

I'm glad to hear that :D ... It was not a lost day after all...

Concerning the new doc/help/pdfs etc... Feel free to do whatever you think it's useful ... I don't understand what "textile" is, yet ... I thought we were going to use the xtext stuff which I saw at ESE, and I was surprised to see mylyn in the middle...

I hope to be up to date with all this new stuff soon ... at least it looks like the releng counterpart is working, which will surely make me have a relaxed weekend

BTW, Bank holiday on Monday here In Canary Island... I'll do RC3, on Monday's evening at home...

Have a nice weekend,
Adolfo.