[mdt-ocl.dev] Documentation tooling

Hi

I've just been looking at tooling options for our documentation. I'm particualrly keen to avoid more non-compliant XHTML errors during Hudson build.

It seems that textile-driven wikitext will generate HTML, PDF and Eclipse Help from a common markup. Mylyn provides a textile editor with preview.

This is what Xtext uses and their customBuild.xml works after fixing a download path and providing two apache JARs from Orbit; contribution will have to be manual copy for now. Can piggy-back a CQ after Indigo.

Any objections, alternative ideas?

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top