Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Releng Bugzillas

Ed,

Yes, those you pointed out, plus:

Bug 336491 - [releng] Change features to use the Eclipse shared licenses

are my current highest priorities. For the latter I need to make our build work with buckminster 3.7 so I simply tried to switch the buckminster used to see what happens...

There are some errors which are not very descriptive, but there are some other "compiling" errors which may be the cause of the failure. I've used double quotes ("compiling" errors) because they are errors related to API tooling:

Error: file /opt/users/hudsonbuild/workspace/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-3.1-nightly/buildroot/buckminster.workspace/plugins/org.eclipse.ocl: An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.

However these errors don't come up in with buckminster 3.6... I need to look into this...

Regards,
Adolfo.