Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Stable Javadoc URL?

Hi all,

El 01/04/2011 14:42, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Axel

I'd been wondering where the Javadoc was going.

The URLs look sensible and potentially stable.

But do we want to have separate Javadoc for 3.1.0, 3.1.1, 3.1.2? they should be rather similar and are expensive to keep forever. Perhaps just "3.1" that gets updated with SRs.
Concerning the javadoc, I've been simply following the previous structure/location. It could be a way to save space...

Shouldn't the Javadoc be on www rather than download since we have no need for this to be mirrored?
Probably... Again, this come from previous structure/location. If clients are used to finding the javadoc there, I'm not sure if changing the place is recommended

Regards,
Adolfo.

    Regards

        Ed