Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Java Versions

I'm running my Eclipse on 6 since a long time and only have a 5 installed for my OCL work as a target environment. The one thing that finally would become possible with 6 is @Override for interface methods (remember the initial hick-ups with my code cause by me being on 6?). Other than that, performance for 6 is much better, but we benefit from that also by just *executing* on 6; I don't expect major improvements just from *compiling* with 6 instead of 5.

Anyway, I'm all for 6/6 after Indigo.

Best,
-- Axel