Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Event manager tests moved to tests/

On 01/20/2011 06:13 PM, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
I'll have a look to this (Tomorrow in the morning) since the changes
broke the build...

Sorry 'bout that. I "cvs rm"ed the three test-related bundles from examples/ and re-added them (unchanged for all I know) to tests/. Since I hadn't added them to the tests feature before I hadn't assumed I'd have to make any further changes. If the build breaks persist, feel free to undo these changes in CVS, and we can then figure out what went wrong.

Thanks and best,
-- Axel

Best Regards,
Adolfo.