[mdt-ocl.dev] 329167 and 333082

Hi all,

I've submitted patches for bugs 329167 and 333082. I hope those address the remaining open issues. In particular, the patch for 329167 for now eliminates any additional persistent caching beyond the already existing facilities for getDefinition(...) which already store ASTs in the OCL_NAMESPACE_URI annotation's contents.

The patch for 333082 now makes hidden opposites entirely optional with the default being that no hidden opposites are considered. I took the liberty to at least add a specialized environment factory class that makes it easy for users to enable them.

It would be cool if we could get this reviewed soon because with these two patches I could then commit the remaining lion's share of the impact analyzer.

Thanks and best,
-- Axel

Back to the top