Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Pivot model editor promotion: was [cross-project-issues-dev] Xtext clients on the train

Ed,

It looks promising :)

Our M5 milestones is targeted on Monday, the 7th in February... as soon as the source code is aligned to Xtext 2.0.0 let me know it to make our builds be feeded by Xtext nightly repository.

On the other hand, I'm currently involved in a project at work, so my time to spend in Open Source projects gets again decreased. I think that the releng is quite stable. Perhaps, I could spend some time to improve the documentation concerning our public composite repositories and minor hints concerning buckminster...

So,  I could then either:
- Start the creation of different jobs to create different artifacts/repositories for the MDT/OCL Core (our current SDK)  and MDT/OCL (our current examples).
- or, Start to review of the development stuff (Axel's patches, pivot model, etc,... ).

In principle, we could survive without the MDT/OCL Core and Tools split (as we have been doing so far). However as you know, creating an stable repository at +1 with the examples depending on Xtext could be risky. We should probably need to create nightly, integration and stable builds using the Xtext nightly repository to avoid surprises at +3 (and +4).

Best Regards,
Adolfo.