Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Build ok

Congratulations !!!

I've checked in the build's generated artifacts that your plugins are there ;)

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-3.1-nightly/189/artifact/MDT-OCL.p2.repository/plugins/

The tests are run via buckminster and the launch is configured in the hudson's job....

1. login in hudon (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-3.1-nightly/) with our CVS account
2. Go to the job's configuration (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-3.1-nightly/configure)
3. If you to the "Run buckminster" section you may check how the other tests are lauinched

I could do that for you the next week.... If you have a separate plugin, it could be good if we include it in the tests-feature.

Have a nice week end ;)
Adolfo.