[mdt-ocl.dev] Revised CVS approvals

Hi team

Welcome Axel.

Now that we are effectively three active committers and two inactive committers, I hope we can agree on the following policy for non-trivial CVS approvals. Urgent, particularly releng, pressures may obviously require flexibility.

Changes to a maintenance branch. +1 from all three active committers, or +1 from two out of three active committers after a one week delay.

Changes to non-examples and examples-interpreter HEAD. +1 from any two committers, but please allow a couple of days to give the other committers a chance to express their views.

Changes to examples Pivot/Xtext. By EDW only. No approval required (until M7).

Changes to examples Event/Impact. By AU only. No approval required (until M7).

Non-code changes to releng/documentation/... No approval required (until M7).

Any -1's to be discussed.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top