Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Releng status: Good and no so good news

Hi Adolfo
>       - Without this plugin the tests fail. There are some
> UML Resource
> and Factories in this plugin which we need to contribute to make the
> test cases work.
>       - Including this dependency, buckminster detect that
> the plugin is
> necessary and then it's downloaded into the job's workspace,
> so that the
> tests are then successfully executed.

That makes sense. I had to include uml.resources in the test.psf to enable
interactive use.

> In principle, I've only launched the standalone test cases.
> Ed, Laurent
> let me know if you feel we should also launch the Plug-in
> test cases. I
> don't know if there are extra test cases in these test suites.

There is an outstanding Bugzilla to do both backtracking and
non-backtracking.

It would be good to do at least some of both sets of tests since Standalone
and
Plugin use different forms of resource registration.

> So my next step will then shift to fix our previously stable
> cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0 and cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration jobs in the
> new hudson's
> server. After that, I'll go on with the experimental bucky one.
>
> I'll be working on this along today.

I hope you are enjoying all these fun little problems.

A quick glance at the failing log file suggests that you haven't got javac.

I think this may have moved. There are a number of OS/hardware specific
config variables that need changing for the different architecture and
install directories.

It's probably worth looking for some similar successful build and copying
their settings.

	All the best

		Ed

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this
e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)118 986 8601
and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Research and Technology (UK) Limited. A company registered in
England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne
Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
774298

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone,
Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273

Back to the top