Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.0.1 Builds

Hi Adolfo

Looks promising - all the features/plugins sensible.

Downloading the dependencies gives me a installation that seems ok. I'll try to use it in earnest over the next week.

Just need to make sure that we're contributing to the Modeling EPP.

Surely the drops folder is where the promoted builds go; where we publish, not where it may be interesting.

Anyway, well done you seem to have the build under control.

[I'll be on holiday 10-17 Sept so may have limited Internet access.]

        Ed