RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.0.1 Builds

Hi Adolfo

You should be able to just tag the new files to fix the practice RC2 build.
When the practice works, perhaps delete the tag if possible, and retag
ALL files for the final RC2 build.

It is much easier to just tag the root of the mdt/ocl project and
difficult to go wrong. I know that I, Alex and now you have managed to
get selective tagging wrong by hand/automation, so do the lot always.
Occasionally the tagging of the Xtext examples takes so long CVS
times out (set the timeout to 300 seconds). If it still times out it is
safe to just retag in smaller segments.

When I did practice RC builds, I used the timestamp of a successful
nightly build to tag a subsequent integration build. This provides a useful
copy that might be unique and sensible.

	Ed

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this
e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)118 986 8601
and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Research and Technology (UK) Limited. A company registered in
England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne
Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
774298

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone,
Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273

Back to the top