Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.0.1 Builds

El 25/08/2010 9:54, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Adolfo
.
Running...

Good (Oops there's a typo in the tag "98" is not August - too bad).
Oh Dear !! >.<

I'll rerun a new one... tagging ALL the plugins by hand.

Do you know if the tags can be deleted ?

Can you update the https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/ description to explain the maintenance build options?
Done.

I wanted to do some clean ups, try to use job's parameters, update releng documentation wiki, etc. But now it has low priority due to the limited time I'm having and the fact that I still have to work on the Bucky build...
I think we should be able to avoid configure, just EXTRAFLAGS. If not we should have separate builds. But since the bucky build is coming along, we can soon redirect https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/ to do just 3.0.x.
Agreed,  that's my intention.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

    Ed