Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.0.1 Builds

Hi Adolfo
.
Running...

Good (Oops there's a typo in the tag "98" is not August - too bad).

Regardless all goes fine, I guess we should do a new one on Tuesday using the proper Eclipse SR RC2 platform, EMF, UML, etc...
Yes.

I'm not sure what to do with Xtext, MWE, etc since I don't think they are scheduled at +1 . They were ready on Tuesday in the previous SR RC1, though.
Most of the 3.0.0 builds had to run one behind for Xtext and friends. Hopefully very little is changing in SR1 and even less in RC2/3/4 so that using a slightly early version won't matter. That's one reason why the OCL Tools build should be at +3.

Can you update the https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/ description to explain the maintenance build options?
Done.

I wanted to do some clean ups, try to use job's parameters, update releng documentation wiki, etc. But now it has low priority due to the limited time I'm having and the fact that I still have to work on the Bucky build...
I think we should be able to avoid configure, just EXTRAFLAGS. If not we should have separate builds. But since the bucky build is coming along, we can soon redirect https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/ to do just 3.0.x.

    Ed

Back to the top