Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.0.1 Builds

Hi Adolfo
We have a 3.0.1 build :) -> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/117/
Well done. The Update ZIP is installable against releases/helios and releases/staging (very slowly) but seemingly staging hasn't got any SR1 stuff yet so Xtext 1.0.1 is not assessable.

The versions are irregular: 3.0.0.R30x_v... rather than 3.0.0.v... or 3.0.1.v... and all date from 11-Aug and so predate my fixes committed on 16th and 17th. Did you forget to retag?

Seemingly not yet a Bugzilla, just an earlier comment to Alex; the Examples Source does not have a signature suffix.

Since this has no SR1 contributions, I don't think it is appropriate to promote this.

    Ed

Back to the top