[mdt-ocl.dev] OCL Restructuring Review

Hi

The MDT/OCL Scope Restructuring Review
<http://www.eclipse.org/project-slides/MdtOclScopeRestructuring.pdf>
has completed successfully so we can now do as we planned and provide relevant IDE tooling as more than just Examples.

Adolfo may have the MDT/OCL Core Buckminster build running soon. Hopefully he can follow that up with the MDT/OCL Tools build.

As indicated at the foot of an earlier email, I think that integrating the model-driven library throughout is ambitious for us and untenable for our clients. I have therefore updated the project plan to make 3.2.0 our Indigo target with all the new functionality parelleling the old in Examples plugins, so that immediately after Indigo we just do a rename from *.examples to *.tools so that everyone gets to see a very early API evolution on 4.0.0 for Indigo+1.

    All the best

        Ed

Back to the top