Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.1.0 N-builds

Hi Adolfo
It's OK to me. No M1 build then.... just one thing
So lets do an M1 in a couple of days time, promote it, but not publicize it.

If we don't have an M1 today, why in 2/3 days time. BTW, from my point of view promote = publish. Since you are promoting the build, you are making it available from the downloads web page....

Maybe your changes could go in a published Integration build for anybody interested in them. The next stable build which incorporate the new changes would be M2.
By a couple of days time, I meant long enough to ensure that no +3 builds find it.

By not publicize I meant not push it to any aggregate build sites.

If you feel that you get close enough to M1 with an I-build, so that M2 is easy, no problem. I just wanted to dry run everything at leisure. It is amazing how many minor obstacles releng provides.

    Ed

Back to the top