Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.1.0 N-builds

Ed,

There may have been a strange reason why it worked, but something sort of
worked so be wary of changing too much. I thing the only thing 'wrong' was
inadeqaute classpaths. Check todays' successful N-build for a comparison.

N-Builds simply doesn't try to generate javadoc ;P. I'll look into this in the next future but I don't think this is relevant right now for our M1 release.

> I've talked with Kenn, and since the Indigo development has
> not started
> in the EMF and UML projects, there won't be M1 builds for them today.

If there's no EMF or UML2 M1 and OCL hasn't changed there is no point
struggling to do an OCL M1. If it's easier for you, I would now prefer to
have no M1.

I've also considered this, however since I think we are quite close to it I'd like to have the builds, scripts, update sites, wiki, etc ready to use for Indigo and Helios SR.

If the current build success, I'll go for it:
- Check the artifacts
- Promote the stable build
- Commit the Indigos mdt-ocl.b3aggrcon file (I hope to have rights there >.<).
- Run the Indigo's build.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

	Regards