Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.1.0 N-builds

Ed,

El 16/08/2010 13:02, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera escribió:
Great, it seems that it finally works. Next steps:
- I want to try the promotion of the integration build.
Done and it looks good :D -> http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/downloads/index.php?project=ocl
- I'll try to find out what is happening with the javadoc error.
I think this problem has always been there, hasn't it ?. I have tried to fix the problem doing the following change in the job's configuration page:

org.eclipse.ocl.doc/reference/javadoc -> org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.ocl/doc/org.eclipse.ocl.doc/build/javadoc

I've also created the following folders in downloads/modeling/mdt/ocl/javadoc
- 3.0.1
- 3.1.0

However, this hasn't worked:
Publishing Javadoc
ERROR: No javadoc found in /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/workspace/org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.ocl/doc/org.eclipse.ocl.doc/build/javadoc: null
I'll need more investigation around this. Besides, the build from the branch failed again, and I'm not sure if  it failed because of this change or of something else (I think that all the weird exceptions from last Thursday's build, have not appeared).

P.S: the org.eclipse.ocl.doc/reference/javadoc configuration value has been restored.
- I'll launch a new integration build using the branch. I'll have to switch to the proper PPC Eclipse version and check that it now works (3.0.1 SR RC2 is in two weeks time, anyway).
I launched an I-build using branch sources, but as I've said, it failed....
- I'll be paying attention to EMF and UML2 builds to make our Indigo M1 build ;).

I've talked with Kenn, and since the Indigo development has not started in the EMF and UML projects, there won't be M1 builds for them today. So, I'm just starting an S-build for our M1 build which will
- use Eclipse 3.7M1 and EMF 2.6.0 and UML 3.1.0
- produce the usual artifacts in "downloads/modeling/mdt/ocl/downloads/drops/Sxxxxxxx"
- produce an update site in "downloads/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/milestones/3.1.0"

I'm also configuring the Indigo's build to be feeded by our "downloads/modeling/mdt/ocl/updates/milestones/3.1.0" update site. I'll commit this when the build is finished and published.

Cheers,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.