Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] 3.1.0 N-builds

Hi Adolfo

I'm a bit confused.

Obviously the hudson ocl buckminster jobs are for your work in progress.

But you say you're on to 3.1.0 and will do an integration build. This implies that you will use https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0-integration/, but I wouldn't expect you to try an integration until an N-build was working and there are no CVS changes to the old maps etc.

I don't want to commit anything to 3.0.1 until you've learnt how to do the branch build. I know from experience that when struggling with an obstinate problem, every distraction has to be investigated to try to find the problem and I don't want to cause you extra distractions. I also don't want to commit to 3.0.1 what has not beem tried on HEAD.

Am I right in thinking that the athena and buckminster builds can just co-exist, so that code development builds can continue to use Athena, while release eng builds can use Buckminster? If so we just let the Athena builds evolve naturally from 3.0 to 3.1 until Buckminster is ready to take over.

    Regards

        Ed