Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Helios SR RC1

Team,

After some conversation with Laurent (thx very much ;) ) and some tries, I've started a build which could be the definitive. The changes:

- Change the hudson'jobs configuration to use the R3_0_maintenance branch and configure (export) a ProjRelengBranch configuration property.
- Minor changes to build.properties and run.sh script, which I still have to revise.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Next step: promotion.  I guess we will need a promotion-M.sh and a promotion-M.properties.

I'll expose more conclusions tomorrow, it's too late to think about them right now....

Cheers,
Adolfo