Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Helios SR RC1

Hi Team,

Sorry for being totally unactive on this thread, I've had incredible trouble with my own builds (Acceleo is still breaking Helios as I write, but I'm out of ideas and waiting for input).

About the base_builder : I don't believe this impacts anything, Acceleo uses the R35_M7 since ... its first build I think while EMF Compare is using one of the R34-* IIRC.

About the missing "org.eclipse.ocl.test" this closely resembles the issues we had with the "map" files in the old common builds.

-----8<-----
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v20091002,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,
fragment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.optional.junit=R3_5_1,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,
----->8-----

With the old builds, what we had here isn't a qualifier : we needed the branch name, so for example :

-----8<-----
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=R3_0_maintenance,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,
fragment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.optional.junit=R3_5_1,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,

would that help? I'll try and take a look at what we use for the acceleo bucky builds, but I am not sure that we properly updated everything for a maintenance build yet (still using the old common infrastructure for the builds until we're sure everything works as expected).

Laurent

Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:
Ed,

I also had the same thought this morning. However, I think that the name of a branch is a valid name in the same way HEAD is a valid one.

Since the newsgroup/forum's post has not beenI replied, I could try to tag all the current Branch to see what happens, but I'm pessimist about it.... Let's try it...

Meanwhile, I'll be also looking for more information about releng .... Giving the urgency, I think all post in the cross-project newsgroup to find more useful feedback than the dash project

Cheers,
Adolfo.