Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Helios SR RC1

Hi Adolfo

build.properties has

basebuilderBranch=R35_RC4

which may be where org.eclipse.test doesn't come from any more.

    Ed

On 11/08/2010 09:02, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera wrote:

El 11/08/2010 7:11, Ed Willink escribió:
The old integration buiold fails because it can't find
org.eclipse.test_0.0.0; I suspect we need to advance our core Eclipse dependency.

Hi All,

It doesn't make sense to me that a plugin which was previously found, now it's not found. It's not a compilation problem which could be caused by a new version/change of our dependencies.

I've checked that the following tags exists and doesn't provoke any compilation problem in my workspace:

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v20091002,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,
fragment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.optional.junit=R3_5_1,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse,

The org.eclipse.test only appear as a required plugin of our test-feature. I guess that it's needed by the build to execute tests, but in any case I can't figure out why the plugin can't be found now.

"org.eclipse.test" doesn't appear in the output console, maybe the ocl.map is not used because we are forcing the use of the branch with those flags ?

> The build.cfg at the root of the build gives you a flattened view of the config files. The directory.txt is a flattened view of the map files. You can probably tell what's going on from these without needing to ssh and peek at live files, some of which you can see via the Workspace > link on the Hudson Project Page.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'll run the build again, to see if I discover something while running.... I'll try to follow Alex and yor tip.

Cheers,
Adolfo,

--
Open Canarias, S.L.