Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Build is running

El 11/08/2010 3:57, Alexander Igdalov escribió:
Hi Adolfo,

Oops, the build failed...

Back to your comment, yes, this S-build should use the branch. It's worth to check the releng folder (in the branch) for references to HEAD and to update them.

I thought the ocl.map file is skipped when using the "-forceContextQualifier -fetchTag R3_0_maintenance" extra flags. I'll then update the ocl.map file by hand, although this shouldn't be the cause since our code in branch and head is similar. Well, I'll have a look to the console to figure out what is happening.

You might be already doing it but in case you don't, there is a good way to understand what is going on in the releng by looking at the build server file system while the build is running. You can ssh to build.eclipse.org and peek into the folders referred to in the hudson console log. For instance, there you can see which ocl.map is used...

Not certainly, thanks for the tip.

Regards,
Adolfo.

Cheers,