Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Helios SR RC1

Hi Adolfo

Mid air ... distracted ...

I'm not clear which build you would like me/Alex to promote. The buckminster build still shows your permission problem? The old nightly builds are failing for stupid reasons. Do you know why? The old integration buiold fails because it can't find
org.eclipse.test_0.0.0; I suspect we need to advance our core Eclipse dependency.

The build.cfg at the root of the build gives you a flattened view of the config files. The directory.txt is a flattened view of the map files. You can probably tell what's going on from these without needing to ssh and peek at live files, some of which you can see via the Workspace link on the Hudson Project Page.

I think the first commit to a 3.0.0 plugin must update the version numbers of the plugin and all including features.

I've been thinking that getting all the examples code properly reviewed for Indigo may involve an unrealistic number of late reviews and activities, so it may be more sensible to promote the examples immediately after Helios; that is we do 3.1.0. in October and 3.2.0 for Indigo, 4.0.0 for Indigo+1. This avoids inflicting a major version change on our users till we've done more thorough exercising, and may be our users can then do their corresponding major version change at the same time.

    Ed