Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Confusing Update Sites

Ed,

El 05/08/2010 10:38, Willink, Ed escribió:
Hi Adolfo

"doesn't work for me" is never a good bug report.

Who has told about a bug report ? The link https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-nightly/ simply doesn't work for_me_and_probably_for_anybody (you could try to click the link). I just wanted to confirm that I'm not the only one who can't access to hudson's web UI. Maybe it could be a derived issue of the last server migration, although I haven't read anything regarding this problem, actually, I think that it was working Yesterday.

The buckminster job isd brand new so you probably need to configure it.

Maybe I should have explained why bucky build is not still working, because you would have noticed that the buckminster job has already been configured (at least sufficiently configured to try to do a build ;P): If I try to run the current bucky ocl hudson's job, the problem is that when trying to access to a build.properties file needed by buckminster I get a "Permission denied" at the location of said file (sorry, I can't access to hudson console to paste you the path, since the web UI doesn't work).

As soon as, I have access to hudson web UI, I'll try to understand and fix (probably it will require a bugzilla bug report).

Please, let me know if you have access to hudson's web UI (https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/buckminster-mdt-ocl-core-nightly/).

Cheers,
Adolfo.
Read the Common Build wiki and it probably tells you how.

	Ed