[mdt-ocl.dev] missed one week

Hi Team,

Just to inform you I'll be one week unavailable. I'll try to check the email, though.

I sent an email to Denis Roy to obtain some information about the eclipse's servers and the mirrroring issue. Although he hadn't replied yet, I tried to at least remove the nightly and integration builds. However, it seems they have already been removed (Ed, Alex ?)...

About the releng transition, I haven't been able to have a sensefull stuff to commit it to the svn. I'll retake the task the following week.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.

Back to the top