Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT/OCL Architecture wiki

Hi Adolfo

Thanks for the comments; I hope the 4.X architecture page is now clearer.

I took the name 'pivot' from the Dresden papers when I realised their work was similar to my ideas. It solved a lot of problems with too-overloaded "Ocl", confusing "", or unhelpful "Lib" prefixes.

However my ideas go further; in particular full class-like UML and fully model-driven OCL standard library.

    Ed

Back to the top