Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT OCL Releng Cheat Sheet

Alex, Ed

I-build done. However I have problems when publishing (promoting). When trying to connect to build.eclipse.org, I'm dropped off because I don't have permissions in my home directory.

I guess I should ask for such permissions to somebody, any clue ?

Cheers,
Adolfo.