Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT/OCL changes before and after M6.

Ed,

I don't see a problem with including "bleeding edge" code as part of the examples. However, I'm not sure whether it's necessarily a good idea to include the examples as part of the SDK if it hasn't been in the past. Consumers of OCL may be picking up the SDK explicitly expecting it not to include examples...

Regarding participation in Helios, yes, each project/subproject/component must update their portal metadata in order to indicate whether they are participating in the release train (there's a Helios field that must be set to "1"). I'll be sending out a reminder to the whole MDT team about this in the very near future...

Cheers,

Kenn