Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT OCL Helios M3 build ?

Ok, Thanks!

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:20:22 +0100, Alexander Igdalov <alexander.igdalov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Radek,

There are a number of last-minute commits pending. Thus, I am going to
release 3.0.0 M3 this evening. As regards, 1.4.0 - we have no plans to
produce M3, M2 may be used as a dependency.

Regards,
- Alex.

P.S. Ed, could you please commit the patch for 294698?