Re: HA: [mdt-ocl.dev] Compatibility Support

When I wrote:
If the sole purpose of 1.4.0 is to provide a slightly more confidence inspiring name than 1.3.3 for Helios then I have no problem with someone doing that. I just don't have time to contribute to any problems that arise as a result. If the intention is to offer more than maintenance functionality in 3.3 please elaborate.

I think we should proceed with OCL 2.2 as far as we can understand it on MDT-OCL 2.0.0 and address any real compatibility issues as they arise.

I was trying to find out what option A means. I would still like to know what is planned for inclusion in 1.4.0, for which I provided my best guess above. (Alex's original proposal discussed the practicalities of A/B but did not discuss content.)

In the above I was sort of suggesting that perhaps we do both A and B since there may not really be very much difference.

Moving to a vote is not very helpful, because I certainly do not understand what we are actually voting on. We will only have another discussion later on as to what the result of the vote meant.

   Regards

      Ed Willink

Back to the top