Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Publicising API changes

Hi ,

It looks right...

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Ed Willink escribió:
Hi

I think we should post something like the following on the newsgroup.

The MDT-OCL team is currently examining ways to support both OCL 2.0 and OCL 2.1
specifications and considering cleaning up some awkward aspects of the APIs.

The next (Helios) release of MDT-OCL will therefore by 2.0.0 rather than 1.4.0,
since this allows APIs to change.

There is no intention of changing the major external APIs however a number of
'internal' APIs are likely to be rationalised.

If you use any of the 'internal' APIs, or derive from any OCL classes, please subscribe
to the MDT OCL mailing list https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/mdt-ocl.dev so that
you can participate in discussions and make us aware of any problems that our proposed
changes may cause you.

    Regards

        Ed Willink