RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] Making useful progress

Title: Message
Hi all,

I agree with Kenn and Ed that our plans on OCL for the next release should be discussed via this mailing list.
As it has already been mentioned, keeping in mind the new ideas in bug 237438 we will need to review the bugzillas which are not yet resolved and select those which are to be done in Helios. Deferred features in the Galileo project plan (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/ocl/project-info/plan.xml&component=OCL) deserve special consideration. I am going to review the requests and start a discussion on that next week.
I would also like to clarify the current status of the next version of the OCL standard which may become (if it appears) the key point of the next release. Adolfo, have you got any news on that?

Cheers,
- Alex.

Back to the top