From: Michael Burkhardt <mib@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: mdt-eodm.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-07-07 22:56
Subject: [mdt-eodm.dev] tests from the cvs

Hello *,

currently I try to get more information about handling and using EODM. So, I've
checked out the current sources from CVS.

The java projects
+ org.eclipse.eodm
+ org.eclipse.eodm.owl
+ org.eclipse.eodm.rdf
were imported without errors, but the project
- org.eclipse.eodm.precheckin.tests
raised over 100 compile errors.

For example the class TestOWLReasoner has four unresolved imports:

import org.eclipse.eodm.owl.OWLClass;
import org.eclipse.eodm.owl.OWLObjectProperty;
import org.eclipse.eodm.owl.OWLOntology;
import org.eclipse.eodm.owl.reasoner.structural.StructuralReasonerFactory;

I guess, there are two different versions for testing and compiling?
What should I do now?

Then I have opened the Manifest.mf for the project
"org.eclipse.eodm.precheckin.tests" and I saw the version number 0.8.

Ciao, Micha