Von: Bob Brodt [mailto:bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013 14:42
An: Hille-Doering, Reiner; Henning Heitkötter
Cc: mdt-bpmn2 dev
Betreff: Is BPMN2 project ready to participate in Luna?

Hi guys,

I would like to get the SOA-BPMN2 Modeler project into the Luna release (scheduled June 25, 2014) but according to the Eclipse Simultaneous Release Policy [1] dependent Eclipse projects must also be part of the release (or at least a previous one.) It looks like the MDT BPMN2 project has never been released before, so I guess it needs to go into Luna along with the modeler.

I don't mind doing the work to make this happen, but I need to get the project lead's permission to do so. Anyone have any objections to joining the Luna release train? Please let me know ASAP because the deadline for Luna M4 is coming up fast (December 20.)

Thanks,
Bob

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Policy_FAQ
Robert ("Bob") Brodt