Von: mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Timur Sungur
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. April 2013 18:53
An: BPMN2 Developers Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] What is the right way to implement extensions using the model

Hi Reiner,

Thanks for the document. I have seen that before.

If I did not misunderstand it, you are descrbing how to make
extensions using the programming API.

However what I want to do is different, I want to define my set of
extensions as a seperate ecore model and create corresponding java
code. After that using "generic tree editor (EMF UI)", I want to
create extended BPMN models.

For instance, whenever user adds an ExtensionAttributeValue element,
my extensions will be available under add "new child" for that type.

Do you have any idea how I can accomplish this?

Kind Regards,

Timur Sungur