Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] What is the right way to implement extensions using the model

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I'm familiar with BPMN 2.0 spec's extensibility model and yes it
is what is in my mind.

I checked for similar cases but I could not find a similar case. I
don't want to extend a  BPMN process programatically however I want to
provide my extension elements to the editor so that users can add them
through the editor tree.

Kind Regards,
Timur Sungur