Von: mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-bpmn2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. November 2011 18:03
An: Bob Brodt
Cc: BPMN2 Developers Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] P2 Repository link for MDT-BPMN2 project

Strictly speaking, you do not need a release review to start posting *milestone* builds in a p2 repository. In general, milestone builds are intended for a restricted "bleeding edge" audience. Release builds (following a release review) are generally considered stable drops of the code that are intended for broader distribution a broader audience.

We have very specific guidance regarding naming of milestone builds. We also have very specific branding requirements regarding code in incubation. Let me know if you need assistance.

Make sense?

Wayne