RE: [mddi-dev] Changes in the coordination of the MDDi project

Agreed.

Nick.

-----Original Message-----
From: mddi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mddi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sébastien Demathieu
Sent: 06 July 2007 15:50
To: MDDi project developer discussions.
Subject: [mddi-dev] Changes in the coordination of the MDDi project

Hello all,

As some of you should know, my activities at Thales have been more focused on the Real-Time and Embedded domain since the end of MODELWARE. I have been involved in various work around the new the UML profile for MARTE, which did not allow me to spend a lot of time on day-to-day coordination of the MDDi project.

In this context, we (Thales) consider to stop our activities in the MDDi project for the moment.

Before I leave, I wanted to make sure there would be someone to continue the coordination activities. Given the project scope (tool integration) and role played by LIP6 in MDDi, I asked Xavier if he would be willing to assume this role. He agreed.

I send this note let you know about these facts. I wanted to start an open discussion with you all and I really would like to hear your feedback about this. Also, I would be happy to answer any related question you may have.

Provided everyone agrees, I will let the Modeling PMC as well as the EMO know about theses changes in the following weeks.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sébastien