[mddi-dev] The future of the traceability repository

Dear Modelware partners, dear MDDi developers

we (imbus) have build a traceability repository as part of our effort in
the Modelware project. It offers services for storing, editing and removing
artefact representations and relationships between them over the Modelbus.

Since the Modelware project is ending soon we have to consider the future
of this software. In our opinion it would be the best to release it under
the Eclipse license and include it in the Modelbus distribution.

I would like to get your opinion on this topic, so please provide me with
feedback.

Best regards

--
Dr. David Kreische           (phone) +49 / 9131 / 7518 - 910
imbus AG                       (fax) +49 / 9131 / 7518 - 50

Back to the top