Re: [mddi-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: MDDi and GMT eclipse contrib]]

Thursday morning / noon is fine with me.

Vinay

Vinay Kulkarni
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: vinay.vkulkarni@xxxxxxx
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Sébastien Demathieu <sebastien.demathieu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mddi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2006 06:47 PM

Please respond to
"MDDi project developer discussions." <mddi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

mddi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[mddi-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: MDDi and GMT eclipse contrib]]

Hi all,

Vinay and Sreedhar will give a presentation this year at ECMDA. They contributed an interesting
document to the project (see attachement) and this can be an excellent opportunity to get together
and have a discussion with them.

How about Thursday morning / noon, after the ModelBus demonstration on the Tool track?

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Sébastien