[mddi-dev] ModelBus papers

 Dear MDDi contributors,

We invite you to take a look at our recent papers, which describe new tool interoperability aspects proposed by ModelBus.

1/

Prawee Sriplakich, Xavier Blanc, Marie-Pierre Gervais, Supporting Transparent Model Update in Distributed CASE Tool Integration, 21st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Dijon, France, April 23 -27, 2006, (the revised version published at INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science).

http://www-src.lip6.fr/homepages/Prawee.Sriplakich/pdf/SAC06.PDF

2/

Prawee Sriplakich, Xavier Blanc, Marie-Pierre Gervais, Supporting Collaborative Development in an Open MDA Environment, to appear in the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, 2006.

http://www-src.lip6.fr/homepages/Prawee.Sriplakich/pdf/ICSM06.PDF

(draft)

The implementation of those functionalities is under testing. We hope to integrate them in MDDi as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to give us comments or suggestions.

Best regards,

Prawee SRIPLAKICH
LIP6 - Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Office C1133
8, rue du Capitaine Scott, 75015 Paris - France
Tel:   +33 (0) 1 44 27 88 61
Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 87 71

http://www-src.lip6.fr/homepages/Prawee.Sriplakich/

Back to the top